The University of Oklahoma Student Code of Responsibilities and Conduct specifically prohibits behavior that is disruptive in nature or that endangers the safety and welfare of the University community. This type of conduct is typically addressed the following sections of Title 16-Prohibited Conduct:
- Title 16.2 Intentional disruption or obstruction of teaching, research, administration, disciplinary proceedings?
- Title 16.3 Physical Abuse of any person?
- Title 16.4 Failure to comply with lawful directions of institution officials?
- Title 16.21 Mental harassment?
- Title 16.27 Racial harassment?
Title 16 - Prohibited Conduct - may be found in its entirety here: